The “Get Your Lean On – Nutrition Coaching” theories are based on clinically proven techniques that will help YOU understand your current weight and health struggles:
When working with me you will come to understand…
1. Why most dieting methods have a higher failure rate than quitting smoking or drugs “cold turkey.”
2. How many of the mainstream diets of today will actually cause you to gain weight.
3. The real reason why you can’t resist your urge for cookies, ice cream, pasta, soda and candy.
4. How to diminish your dreaded unhealthy food urges.
5. The truth behind the hormone/weight-gain connection and how to successfully achieve a homeostatic (balanced) state.
6. How your food choices are skewed by blood-sugar swings and what to do about it.
7. Untangling the hype about Fats, Protein, Carbs and Calories.
Empowering YOU with the tools needed to understand just how powerful the food/body relationship is has the amazing ability to change your health’s destiny.
Are you serious about changing the way you look and feel? Would you like to lose weight, have more energy, and improve your over-all health and wellbeing?
Well, now it’s possible to look better, feel better, and find your way to optimal health with my proven strategy.
We meet at my office on a weekly basis. A typical session lasts about an hour. I prefer face-to-face meetings as they seem to be the most effective way to communicate especially when evaluating triggers and difficulties. Each meeting is friendly and relaxed, yet highly informative. These meetings are specifically designed to discuss, brainstorm and layout the framework that will alleviate your current struggles.
Each consult consists of the following:
It’s pretty rare to identify, strategize a plan, set goals and solve problems by meeting only once. Your best bet for success is to meet (at least once a week) over a minimum period of one month. During this time, we’ll have plenty of opportunity to cover the needed items, formulate a strategy and implement it for your weight-loss and wellness success. Every person is different — no situation is exactly the same. For this reason, it’s hard to say how many sessions may be required.